Orchard is located in the heart of Boston Ma’s Route 128 region, one the country’s technology centers. Our clients include venture-backed and self-funded companies in a range of industries, ranging from high tech to low tech, from consumer products to sophisticated business applications. Our Business Appraisals, Stock Valuation & Option Pricing services are not limited to New England, however, as we’ve conducted assignments around the country.
We enjoy working with rapidly growing companies and understand their challenges:
- Complex capital structures with multiple classes of preferred stock
- Determining value for a company that is not yet profitable
- Preparing for an initial public offering and SEC concerns regarding “cheap stock”
- Frequent and dramatic changes in value due to rapid growth and a rapidly changing marketplace.
While our goal is to provide a comprehensive, audit-worthy appraisal on every project, we offer far more than just a report. We will also:
- Meet with management to review and explain our analysis.
- Provide written responses to auditors’ questions and participate in conference calls.
- Present, at management’s request, our findings to the board of directors.
We understand that good appraisals require judgment, not just from the appraiser, but from management, board members, and auditors as well.
Learn more about our principal's expertise & background.
Read his welcome letter.